- Sightseeing tour
- duration 14 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 11
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visiting the famous battle sites of Isandlwana and Rorke's Drift
- Beautiful view from KwaZulu Natal
Anglo and Boer Wars took place at these sites on 22 January 1979. There you will see the graves of some of those who fought in the war. You will also see two of the most famous battles between the Zulu Impi's and British armies.
During the tour you will have the opportunity to see some of the most spectacular scenery in KwaZulu Natal.
The tour includes transport, tour guide, all entry fees and it excludes food and drinks.
We will pick you up at 6:30am from Durban, and drop you off after we complete the tour.
- All entry fees
- Tour guide
- Pick-up point at 1st Zulu Safaris office at Tropicana Hotel, 85 OR Tambo Parade,we also do pick-up at the Durban Harbour Passenger Terminal or any pick-up at a 5 km radius from Tropicana Hotel.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information*German and Polish languages can be requested (on request) *After 15:00 PM, please immediately contact Mr Sotiris on +27 82 7766 771 / Bongani +27 766 066 028 / Christo +27 82 7766 787 by phone /whatsApp, the day before the trip. * If the last minutes booking is before 15:00 PM , kindly contact by email: email@example.com