- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- WALKING TOUR in Killarney National Park
- ORIENTATION of Waterford, Cork and Killarney
- VISIT Trinity College, Glendalough, Waterford Crystal, Blarney Castle, Torc Waterfall, Foynes Flying Boat Museum and the Cliffs of Moher
- VIEW St. Kevin's Cross in Glendalough and St. John's Castle in Limerick
Embrace the free-spiritedness of your hosts as you explore soulful Dublin, secure your 'gift of the gab' with a Blarney kiss and admire inspiring Irish landscapes along the Ring of Kerry.
Day 1: Arrive Dublin – Afternoon Sightseeing
Day 2: Dublin – Glendalough – Waterford – Cork
Day 3: Cork – Cobh – Blarney – Killarney (2 Nights)
Day 4: Ring of Kerry Excursion
Day 5: Killarney – Foynes – Cliffs of Moher – Limerick
Day 6: End Dublin
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 5 breakfasts
- 2 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Services of a professional Travel Director
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of Ireland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 49+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Treasures of Ireland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 46 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 46 days before departure. For any departures within 03 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Treasures of Ireland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of Ireland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.