- Walking tour
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Waterford, Cork and Killarney
- Explore Dublin, Titanic Story in Cobh and Killarney National Park with a Local Specialist
- Scenic Drive of the Ring of Kerry
- See Dublin's Georgian Squares
Blaze a trail and tick off the Treasures of Ireland on this quick jaunt around the Emerald Isle, including stops in Dublin, Cork and Cobh, Titanic’s final fateful stop. Learn all about Viking history, kiss the Blarney Stone and watch in wonder as the idyllic Ring of Kerry unfolds.
Day 1: Welcome to Ireland
Day 2: Journey to Waterford and Cork
Day 3: See the Sights of Blarney and Killarney
Day 4: A Day on the Ring of Kerry
Day 5: Admire the Cliffs of Moher and on to Limerick
Day 6: Onwards to Dublin
- 5 Breakfasts
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Welcome Reception
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to Dublin and from Shannon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of Ireland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 82 today.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Treasures of Ireland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2022, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Treasures of Ireland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of Ireland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Awarded "Safe Travels" stamp
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination.