- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-32816
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
- Ubud: Known as the arts and crafts centre of the island, Ubud is a place where tradition is particularly important, and temple festivals happen almost daily.
- Batubulan: watch exciting local performances before heading to other villages to learn about their crafts and culture.
- Kintamani: An area with exotic charm, home to still active Volcano Batur and crater lake below.
- Uluwatu: Watch breath taking sunset at the Uluwatu Temple, home to hundreds monkeys while listening to a magical ambience of the Kecak dance performance.
- Seminyak: Located at the southern tip of Bali, the area offers many luxury hotels, villas and spas, as well as high-end shopping and restaurants.
Discover the natural beauty of Bali in this eight-day tour. Visit temples surrounded by the sea, lost in rainforests, on the shores of beautiful lakes and the slopes of volcanoes. Start your adventure in Ubud the art centre of Bali. Travel through breath-taking landscapes to discover rural Balinese villages and local culture. Watch colourful and exciting performances and admire local crafts. Mingle with the locals in the markets full of colour and fragrance. This trip offers the perfect balance of included and optional activities along with leisure time to enjoy Bali.
Day 1: Arrival At Denpasar – Ubud (36km – 1hr)
Day 2: Ubud – Goa Gajah – Kintamani – Tegalalang – Ubud (90km – 8hrs)
Day 3: Ubud – Taman Ayun – Bedugul – Tanah Lot – Ubud (136km – 8hrs)
Day 4: Ubud – Seminyak (34km – 2hrs)
Day 5: Seminyak
Day 6: Seminyak – Pecatu – Jimbaran – Seminyak (55km – 6hrs)
Day 7: Seminyak
Day 8: Departure Seminyak (18km – 1hr)
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Superior Hotel Category = Green Field Ubud Resort or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Harris Seminyak or similar 4*
- 7 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches (Day 2, 3)
- 1 Dinner (Day 6)
- Air-conditioned private transport from/to the airport
- Air-conditioned private transport throughout the tour
- Operated with an English, Spanish, French, Italian or German-speaking guide throughout the tour
- All entrance fee and activities indicated in the itinerary: Batu Bulan village, Barong Dance, Goa Gajah Cave, Kintamani and Tegalalang village (Day 2); Taman Ayun Temple, Bedugul village, Lake Bratan with botanical gardens and fresh market, traditional boat, Ulun Danu Temple and Tanah Lot Temple on (Day 3); Uluwatu Temple and Kecak Dance performance (Day 6)
- Meet & greet at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar (Day 1)
- Visa arrangements.
- International / domestic flights.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Optional Tours.
- Camera/video entrance fees.
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc).
- Travel insurance.
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.
- Save US$ 33 today.
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Simply Bali, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Simply Bali, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Simply Bali, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?