Denpasar Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
4 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 2 Reviews
- Visit Tegenungan, one of the famous waterfall in Bali.
- Explore the Ubud Monkey Forest.
- See the rice terraces of Tegalalang.
Even if this trip lasts just 7 hours, it ensures that you see some of ... Read More
- See one of the finest volcanic calderas in the world, the caldera of Mount Batur.
- Relaxing in the natural hot-water spring in Mount Batur.
- Visit the ancient holy temple of Tirta Empul.
Join us on this 10-hour tour to enjoy the magnificent view of Mt Batur, one ... Read More
- Visit Tegenungan Waterfall.
- Travel to the Mas Village, known for its craftsmen.
- Explore the Elephant Cave.
Experience lively markets, majestic temples and natural wonders of Ubud on this private, full-day tour ... Read More
- Watch artists perform Barong dance.
- Travel to art villages and learn more about Balinese craftsmanship.
- Visit one of the oldest temples in Bali.
Join us on this one-day tour to learn more about Balinese culture, art and architecture ... Read More
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results