- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ubud: Is known as the arts and crafts centre of the island. Tradition is particularly important here and temple festivals happen almost daily
- Seminyak: Located at the southern tip of Bali, the area offers many luxury hotels, villas and spas, as well as highend shopping and restaurants
Embark on an unforgettable journey to the island of the gods to celebrate this once-in-a-lifetime moment of love. Whether it be to celebrate your honeymoon or just a romantic getaway, this trip offers the perfect balance of included and optional activities along with leisure time to enjoy Bali with your special someone. Experience a Balinese purification ceremony, a relaxing massage treatment and access to exclusive clubs and restaurants. Relax on white sandy beaches, and swim in the azure ocean waters or the picturesque pools at your top-notch accommodation.
Day 1: Arrival Denpasar (40km – 1.5 Hrs)
Day 2: Ubud – Free At Leisure – Legong Dance – Dinner At CafÉ Wayan – Ubud (10km – 30 Min)
Day 3: Ubud: Bicycle Tour (2 Hrs)
Day 4: Ubud: Revitalizing Massage
Day 5: Seminyak: Leisure Day
Day 6: Seminyak: Leisure Day
Day 7: Seminyak – Karma Beach With Lunch – Uluwatu – Seminyak (45km – 3 Hrs)
Day 8: Seminyak: Leisure Day
Day 9: Seminyak – Denpasar Airport (15km – 30 Min)
- 9 nights' accommodation
- 9 breakfasts; 2 lunches; 1 dinner
- Air-conditioned transportation throughout the tour
- Operated with English, Spanish, French, Italian or German-speaking guide
- All entrance fee and activities indicated in the itinerary: Cafe Wayan, Tirta Empul Temple, silver making class and Celuk village, day at Karma Beach.
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- International or domestic flight tickets, Indonesia visa fees (if any)
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights (if any)
- Gratuities for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- Travel or any type of personal insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Romance Of Bali, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Romance Of Bali, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Romance Of Bali, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.