- Bicycle tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Linh Ung Bai But pagoda on a bike
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the forest from atop a hill
- See Marble Mountains along with its white sand banks
At the departure time, you will be greeted and picked up at your hotel’s lobby by a local tour guide. You will be given a bike as the main means of transportation for the tour.
Once you are all collected, you start riding to Linh Ung - Bai But pagoda which is one of the biggest pagodas in Da Nang city in both scale and architecture. Standing on a hill, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the forest, the city below from a distance. In addition, you will see Marble Mountains along with its white sand banks.
The next stop is Da Nang museum of Cham sculpture. You can see the glories of the past and a passion for art and the creative talents of the people who lived here long ago.
The last destination is Con Market which was first established in the 1940s on a hillock at the centre of the city and is now one of the city’s major markets. You will have a chance to shop like a local and discover many cultural features of Da Nang people. You can also taste local specialties at food vendors.
End of tour.
- Transfer and transportation
- Entrance fees
- English speaking professionally trained guide (other languages available upon request)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.