- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Discover the rivers of northern Europe
- Visit the capital of Denmark, a perfect blend of history and modernity
- The breathtaking landscapes of the islands of Usedom and Rügen
- The Chorin Abbey, a jewel of Cistercian architecture
From Copenhagen to Berlin, sail along the Baltic Sea, the Oder and the Havel on a cruise combining modernity and tradition, originality and simplicity. Visit the remains of Chorin Abbey, the finest example of brick architecture in Northern Germany. Discover spectacular coastlines with fine sandy beaches and limestone cliffs on the islands of Usedom and Rügen, but also cities with unique architecture such as Stralsund, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
COPENHAGEN - Trelleborg - Sassnitz - STRALSUND
STRALSUND - Island of Rügen - GREIFSWALD
GREIFSWALD - WOLGAST - Island of Usedom
WOLGAST - SZCZECIN (Poland)
SZCZECIN - LUNOW - LICHTERFELDER
LICHTERFELDER - HENNINGSDORF - BERLIN SPANDAU
- Accommodation at a 4
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Star hotel with breakfast in Copenhagen
- Dinner on D1
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner on D2 to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Transfer by coach from Copenhagen to Trelleborg and from Sassnitz to Stralsund
- Sea crossing from Trelleborg to Sassnitz aboard a ferry
- guided panoramic tour of Copenhagen
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions mentioned in the program
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses
- Lunch on D1 and D2.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From Copenhagen to Berlin: The Baltic Sea and the Oder and Havel Rivers (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 March 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
From Copenhagen to Berlin: The Baltic Sea and the Oder and Havel Rivers (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From Copenhagen to Berlin: The Baltic Sea and the Oder and Havel Rivers (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The From Copenhagen to Berlin: The Baltic Sea and the Oder and Havel Rivers tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.