- duration 5 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- Two great rivers: the Romantic Rhine and the Scenic Moselle
- The authentic villages of Cochem, Rüdesheim, Boppard and Koblenz
- Alken and Thurant Castle
From Cochem to Strasbourg, discover the magic of the Moselle and the romantic Rhine valley on an exceptional cruise where rivers meander between breath-taking landscapes and castles dominating hillsides. Explore authentic towns and villages with hidden gems, such as Alken and its Thurant castle, or stroll in Boppard along one of the most beautiful banks of Germany.
Day1 : COCHEM
Day2 : COCHEM - ALKEN - KOBLENZ
Day3 : KOBLENZ - BOPPARD - RÜDESHEIM
Day4 : RÜDESHEIM - MAINZ
Day5 : STRASBOURG
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Transfer by coach from Strasbourg to Cochem on D1
- Donboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions included in the package selected
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Rhine & Moselle (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Rhine & Moselle (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Rhine & Moselle (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The The Rhine and Moselle Rivers tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.