- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chiang Rai: Learn about local cultures at the Hilltribe Museum , explore remote tribal villages in the highlands, and discover the dazzling Wat Rong Khun temple.
- Golden Triangle: See three countries from one spot in Sop Ruak at the confluence of the Ruak and the Mekong rivers.
Explore the hypnotising north of Thailand and discover its main cultural attractions, during this magical five-day tour from Chiang Rai to Chiang Mai. This fascinating region offers you a plethora of historic monuments, memorable landscapes, gastronomic delights, and wonderful wildlife. Enjoy the north of Thailand while seeing its top temples and visiting the spectacular hill tribe villages.
Day 1: Arrival Chiang Rai
Day 2: Chiang Rai – Golden Triangle – Chiang Rai (270km – 6 Hrs)
Day 3: Chiang Rai – Chiang Mai (260km – 4 Hrs)
Day 4: Chiang Mai City & Surroundings (40 Kms – 1hrs)
Day 5: Depart Chiang Mai
- 4 nights' accommodation
- 4 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Hilltribe Museum and Education Centre, Wat Phra That Chom Kitti and Wat Rong Khun in Chiang Rai; Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, River Ping cruise, farmhouse lunch, Wat Suan Dok, Wat Phra Sing and Wat Chedi Luang in Chiang Mai, Elephant Care Center in Chiang Mai
- Air-conditioned private transportation, transfers as stated in the programme
- Operated with English / German/ Spanish or Italian-speaking guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Departure transfer back to the airport in Chang Mai
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this North Thailand Highlights, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
North Thailand Highlights, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this North Thailand Highlights, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.