- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 07 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the most famous Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza
- Swim at Turquoise Beach in Tulum and Playa del Carmen
- Stroll around the colonial city of Merida
- Enjoy a friendly guide and local transport throughout the trip
Get a taste of Mexican beaches, culture, food, and history on this perfect escape exploration trip!
Day 1: Cancun arrival
Day 2: Cancun city to Isla de Mujers.
Day 3: Chichen Itza Ruins and Merida
Day 4: Merida to Kabah and Uxmal ruins
Day 5: Merida - Tulum centre
Day 6: Tulum - Playa del Carmen
Day 7: Playa del Carmen - Cancun airport
- Accommodations: 6 nights in hotels
- Ground transportation as per itinerary: Taxi, first-class public bus, hotel to hotel, shared van
- Expert local guides(Chichen itza, Isla de Mujeres, Uxmal, Tulum Site).
- Local tours: Isla de Mujeres, Chichen itza, Uxmal and Tulum Ruins
- Entrance fees
- Food & drinks
- Border fees
- Taxi to bus stations
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.