- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Aboriginal Daintree Rainforest Tour
- Great Barrier Reef Tour
- School of the Air
- Royal Flying Doctor Service
Venture on a journey through Australia’s most iconic sights. Experience the ancient Gondwana Rainforests of Northern Australia, majestic Uluru in the spiritual Red Centre, and the iconic harbour city of Sydney. Truly, the journey is as magnificent as the destinations on this Bucket List expedition of Australia. Encounter ancient cultures, indulge in delicious local cuisine from around the country, and experience natural wonders that are simply out of this world.
Day 1: Welcome to Palm Cove
Day 2: Daintree & Indigenous Culture
Day 3: Great Barrier Reef
Day 4: Cairns Uluru
Day 5: Uluru
Day 6: Uluru - Kings Canyon
Day 7: Kings Canyon Alice Springs
Day 8: Alice Springs Sydney
Day 9: Sydney Blue Mountains
Day 10: Blue Mountains Hunter Valley
Day 11: Hunter Valley - Sydney
Day 12: Sydney
Day 13: Farewell from Sydney
- Most meals, including Local Dining Experiences. See Dining tab below
- Hand-picked accommodation, selected to immerse you in your destination
- Travel by bespoke vehicle with reclining seats, WiFi and air-conditioning
- Airport transfers (see Flight Information below)
- Expert Driver Guide escorts
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the journey
- A maximum of 20 guests to share your journey
- Sustainable Travel Kit, including refillable water bottle and backpack
- Exclusive immersive activities and interaction with local communities
- Built-in leisure time, to explore destinations as you wish
- All entrance and National Park fees
- Any international flights to Cairns and from Sydney and NSW are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Inspiring Australia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 263+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Inspiring Australia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 June 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Inspiring Australia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inspiring Australia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.