- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Daintree Rainforest: Join your Local Expert to learn about the relationship the indigenous Kuku Yalanji people have with their land in the Daintree National Park.
- Great Barrier Reef: Take to the water and discover spectacular coral formations and a world of unique marine creatures, as you snorkel around underwater gardens.
- Alice Springs: Explore Alice Springs with your Local Expert.
- Kings Canyon: Take a walk with your Local Expert to explore the red rock cliffs of Kings Canyon.
From the Great Barrier Reef to the Red Centre of the Outback, Australia boasts a plethora of extraordinary natural wonders. This immersive journey is a showcase of vast tropical rainforests, otherworldly rock formations and ancient indigenous culture. Listen to the sounds of the didgeridoo at a hosted starlit dinner in Uluṟu and take in the iconic sights of Sydney aboard a luxury yacht.
Day 1: Welcome to Cairns.
Day 2: The Ancient Daintree Rainforest and Indigenous Culture.
Day 3: Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef.
Day 4: Into the Outback.
Day 5: Uluu and Kata Tjua.
Day 6: Spectacular Sunrise.
Day 7: Desert and Canyons.
Day 8: Alice Springs to Sydney.
Day 9: Blue Mountains National Park.
Day 10: Hunter Valley Wine Country.
Day 11: Set sail on Sydney Harbour.
Day 12: Sydney Sightseeing and the Opera House.
Day 13: Farewell Sydney.
- Palm Cove: Savour a meal made from local seasonal ingredients, as you overlook the stunning crystal-clear water of the Coral Sea at Reef House Restaurant.
- Curtin Springs: Enjoy a BBQ lunch at a family-owned ranch, home to 4,000 head of cattle, and talk to the locals about what life is like in the unforgiving Outback.
- Uluṟu: As the sun sets and darkness falls, listen to the sounds of a didgeridoo and enjoy a feast of fine local cuisine during the award-winning Sounds of Silence dinner.
- Hunter Valley: Discover one of Australia’s most famous wine regions, as you enjoy a privately hosted wine tasting at a boutique winery, followed by an exquisite light lunch.
- Dining Summary: 12 Breakfasts (B), 4 Lunches (L), 1 Lunches with Wine (LW) and 7 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to Outback Luxury 4WD coach and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates, on Days 4 and 8 for your required internal-holiday flights that have been booked separately and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Alice Springs: As the sun sets over the otherworldly landscapes of the Outback, prepare for dinner in a bush setting. Join your Alice Springs hosts for a barbecue around a campfire, as the Milky Way lights up the sky.
- Sydney: Embark on a VIP tour of the famous Sydney Opera House, before enjoying a Celebration Dinner at Peter Gilmore’s Bennelong restaurant, set in the building's iconic sails.
- Any international flights to Cairns and from Sydney and NSW are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Inspiring Australia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 263+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Inspiring Australia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 September 2021, a deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Inspiring Australia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inspiring Australia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.