- Wine tasting tour
- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Romania's most important cities, including Bucharest, Brasov Sibiu & ClujNapoca
- Discover the authentic Romanian life in Viscri, the second home of Prince Charles
- Sample Romania's traditional food and wine
- Visit two of Romania's most famous castles, Peles and Bran
Head for Transylvania next. Explore the medieval cities of Sibiu and Brasov, including Peleș Castle and Dracula’s Castle. Visit Biertan and Viscri, the medieval villages with their fortified churches that are part of UNESCO world heritage sites. Enjoy a walking tour of Cluj Napoca.
Head to the region of Maramureș, where you will discover what the authentic Romanian countryside lifestyle looks like. Visit some of the local landmarks, such as The Merry Cemetery.
After touring Maramureș, your travel guide will take you back through Transylvania to explore more of its cities and settlements, like Sighișoara and Sinaia, before you head back to Bucharest for your departure.
Day 1: Bucharest tour
Day 2: Bucharest - Sibiu
Day 3: Sibiel - Turda Salt Mine
Day 4: Cluj-Napoca - Maramureș - Săpînţa
Day 5: Visit Poienile Izei & Barsana, travel to Targu Mures
Day 6: Biertan Church & Sighișoara Fortress
Day 7: Tour Brașov, visit Dracula's Castle
Day 8: Bidding farewell to Romania
- Professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees for the sights included in the itinerary
- Accommodation for 7 nights in comfortable and centrally-located hotels
- Transfer in a modern car or a minivan
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- 7 buffet breakfasts with fresh, local produce
- 1 traditional dinner with a folklore show
- 1 tasty, traditional lunch
- A ride on an authentic, horse-drawn carriage
- Health insurance
- Airplane tickets
- Meals, other than the ones mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 6 to 8 people to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.