- duration 18 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Experience the fascinating culture and crazy nightlife of the buzzing capital of Bangkok as you discover ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food and party the night away on the famous Khao San rd!
- Enter the magical and relatively unknown rainforests of the stunning Khao Sok National Park. Cruise along pristine emerald green lakes, go tubing, kayaking before sleeping overnight on floating bungalows! Visit hidden lagoons, snorkel in crystal clear water and discover some little known and stunning white sandy beaches. Experience the wonder and culture of the jewel of Nothern Thailand. Trek through the jungle and stay with the local hill tribes, swim under waterfalls, go bamboo rafting, zip lining and experience a once in a lifetime day at an Elephant sanctuary!
This is the absolute best of both south and north Thailand in 18 days! You’ll discover Bangkok by boat and Tuk Tuk, visit ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food, sleep on floating bungalows in the middle of a rainforest, explore tropical islands, learn Muay Thai boxing, have a Thai massage, party on the world famous full moon beach, cruise around the iconic Phi Phi Islands, trek through the jungles of Chiang Mai, visit local hill tribes, go ziplining, experience a once in a lifetime day at an Elephant sanctuary and much more!
Day 1: Arrive and meet the Group
Day 2: River Cruise & Temples
Day 3: Thai Cooking Class & Overnight Train
Day 4: Khao Sok National Park
Day 5: Arrive in Koh Phangan & Beach Party
Day 6: Traditional Thai Massage & Beach time
Day 7: Island trip & Snorkeling
Day 8: Muay Thai or Yoga Experience
Day 9: Transport and arrival to Phi Phi Islands
Day 10: Phi Phi Islands Experience
Day 11: Paradise Islands Boat Trip
Day 12: Chill out in Phi Phi
Day 13: Fly to Chiang Mai
Day 14: Jungle Ziplining
Day 15: Hill Tribe Trek
Day 16: Hill Tribe Trek
Day 17: Elephant Sanctuary Experience
Day 18: Check out & Onward travel
- 2 Nights in Bangkok at a Guesthouse
- 1 Night on a Sleeper Train in a Multishare Cabin
- 1 Night in Khao Sok in Floating Bungalows
- 4 Nights in Koh Phangan in Beachside Bungalows
- 4 Nights in Koh Phi Phi in a Guesthouse
- 4 Nights in Chiang Mai at a Guesthouse
- 1 Night at a Local Hill Tribe in Local Hut
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All transport
- Experienced western Group Leader and local guides
- Airport pickup
- Ancient temples
- Bangkok River Cruise
- Cooking Class
- Floating Bungalows
- Island Trip
- Thai Massage
- Muay Thai boxing or Yoga experience
- Paradise Islands exclusive boat trip
- Phi Phi Islands experience
- Jungle Ziplining
- Overnight Hill Tribe trek
- Elephant sanctuary
- Vegetarian options are available
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finishes.
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 56 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 320 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 18 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Thai Intro 18 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thai Intro 18 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.