- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Climb Mt Abang and ride down to the northeastern coast of Bali
- See the Japanese shipwreck in Amed during a snorkeling trip
- Hike to the summit of Mt Batur. Ride from the outer crater rim of Mount Batur to Ubud
- Visit Batu Karu and Tanah Lot temples
Your journey starts on arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport from where we will transfer you to your beach accommodation in Tabanan. Pedal through the iconic terraced rice fields of Jatiluwih on the second day of the trip and ride through the rugged interior of the island, from Mount Abang to Amed, the day after.
You will also get the chance to discover the Japanese shipwreck off the coast of Amed, summit Mount Batur and ride downhill from the outer crater rim of Mount Batur all the way down to Ubud.
Accommodation during this trip is in beach hotels, perfect for those who love sun, sand and surf. Traveling with you will be our charming local guides, who will assist you throughout and provide you with a wealth of information.
Please scroll down to go through the itinerary.
Day 1: Tabanan Beach arrival
Day 2: Batu Karu Temple to Tabanan
Day 3: Mount Abang – Amed
Day 4: Half-day snorkeling trip in Amed
Day 5: From Mount Abang to the coast
Day 6: From Mount Batur – Ubud
Day 7: Summit Mount Batur
Day 8: Departure day
- Arrival and departure transfers from and to the airport on the first and the last day of the tour
- Seven breakfasts, most lunches and one welcome dinner
- Seven nights in charming accommodation on a twin/double-share basis
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Four amazing days on mountain bikes
- Hike to the summit of Mount Batur
- Toya Devasa hot springs visit
- Half-day snorkeling trip to the Japanese shipwreck in Amed
- Visits to Batu Karu and Tanah Lot temples
- Sunset boat trip with the local fisher men in Amed
- All transportation as listed per itinerary by our private, air-conditioned vehicle
- We provide trail snacks, fruits, drinking water, lunch & full vehicle support during the ride
- Option to book the trip with our mountain bike (helmets, water bottle & gloves included)
- 2 x free Infinity Mountainbiking riding shirt per person
- Our passion and experience
- Single room supplement
- International/domestic airfare
- Indonesia visa fees
- We will try to accommodate solo travelers with another traveler of the same sex. However, in case of unavailability, they will have to book the additional single supplement
- One optional ride at an additional cost
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSTYLE Fully supported mountain bike and adventure tour. INFINITY STAFF AND GUIDES This tour will lead by our charming and knowledgeable local tour leaders. For groups of 4+, we will have two cycling guides during the rides. DIFFICULTY Intermediate 3/5 Intermediate cycling trips are suitable for riders with a good fitness level. Previous mountain biking experience is recommended. Trail surfaces may include uneven terrain and narrow trails and some single tracks with occasional obstacles (roots, rocks and sand). Hills and descents are moderate and require some skill. Riders with minimal mountain biking experience but who have road biking skills or a strong fitness level, along with an adventurous spirit, should be able to enjoy this type of tour. DAYS CYCLING 4 days plus 1 optional half day. BIKES Well-maintained 2020 Polygon Siskiu T7 or T8 full suspension bikes. CYCLING CONDITIONS This cycling trip will take you through single tracks, dirt roads, small paved roads and broken tarmac roads. Although it is mostly downhill cycling, you will have some uphill sections to cope with. Please note that due to the nature of the terrain, the support vehicle cannot be by our side all the time. There are several stops during the rides where we will offer fresh fruits, local snacks and cold drinks. Lunch is included on the cycling days. SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT The sleeping arrangement is either double (1 big bed) or twin-share (2 single beds). If you are a solo rider, we will try to pair you up with someone of the same sex. In this case, you will not need to pay the single room supplement. However, if we are unable to pair you up or if you want your own room, then you will have to pay the additional single supplement. 2020 DEPARTURES You can either go for the group departures below or choose your own date. As long as we are in a position to organize the trip on the date that you are interested in and you are happy about other people joining you on the trip, we can confirm the new date for you. Please note that this offer is subject to availability since we can schedule only a limited of trip dates every year for this trip.