- Mountain biking
- Bicycle tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 16+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Six days of mountain biking in Bali
- Enjoy boat trip & snorkeling in Menjangan and see the Japanese shipwreck in Amed
- Visit the islands of Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan
- Spend seven nights in accommodation located on beautiful beaches
Spend six out of eight days on your bike exploring some of the most scenic locations in Bali while staying at charming, beach-side accommodation. Be it cycling through beautiful locations, snorkeling in famous spots or an evening boat ride, we have prepared this itinerary with adventure lovers mind. Also included are visits to the islands of Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan as well as the Unesco-listed rice terraces of Jatiluwih and the famous temple of Tanah Lot.
There is no way you will miss out on the highlights of Bali while traveling with us. Be part of this amazing journey that combines nature and adventure and create wonderful memories.
Day 1: Sanur arrival
Day 2: Nusa Penida & Nusa Lembongan
Day 3: Nusa Lembongan – Sanur
Day 4: Mount Abang – Amed
Day 5: Snorkeling in Amed & free afternoon in Pemuteran
Day 6: Pemuteran: Snorkeling in Menjangan
Day 7: Jatiluwih & Canggu
Day 8: Canggu departure
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of the tour (Sanur arrival & Canggu departure )
- Seven nights in charming, beach accommodation on a twin/double basis
- All land transport as per the itinerary provided by our air-conditioned vehicles
- Fast boat tickets to Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida as per the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Entrance fees for the national parks
- Snorkeling trip in Menjangan
- Sunset boat trip in Amed
- Snorkeling trip to the Japanese shipwreck in Amed
- Tanah Lot Temple visit
- Six amazing days on mountain bikes
- Trail snacks, fruits, drinking water, full vehicle support and lunch provided during the ride
- Optional mountain bike hire along with helmets water bottles & gloves
- Two free Infinity Mountainbiking riding shirt per person
- Our passion and experience
- Single room supplement
- International/domestic airfare
- Indonesia visa fees
- Solo travelers will be accommodated with another traveler of the same sex. However, they will have to book the additional single supplement if this option is not available
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSTYLE Fully supported mountain bike and adventure tour INFINITY STAFF AND GUIDES This tour will be lead by one of our charming and knowledgeable local tour leaders. For groups of 4+, we will have two cycling guides during the rides. GROUP SIZE Minimum 2 people to confirm a new departure. You can join one of the confirmed departures SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT The sleeping arrangements are double rooms (one big bed) and twin-share (two single beds). If you are a solo rider, you will be paired up with someone of the same sex. In this case, you will not need to pay the single supplement. But if you want your own room, the single room supplement is USD 320 per person. DIFFICULTY Intermediate 3/5 Intermediate cycling trips are suitable for riders with a good fitness level. Previous mountain biking experience is recommended. Trail surfaces may include uneven terrain and narrow trails and some single tracks with occasional obstacles (roots, rocks and sand). Hills and descents are moderate and require some skill. Riders with minimal mountain biking experience but who have road biking skills or a strong fitness level, along with an adventurous spirit, should be able to enjoy this type of tour. DAYS CYCLING 6 days BIKES Well maintained 2020 Polygon Siskiu T7 or T8 full suspension bikes. CYCLING CONDITIONS You will cycle on a wide mixture of terrain, ranging from single tracks, jeep tracks, farm trails, dirt roads and paved roads with occasional potholes, during this tour. Due to the nature of the terrain, our support vehicle can't be by our side all the time. The trip is designed for both beginners and more experienced riders as long as they have good stamina. We also recommend that you wear comfortable shoes appropriate for cycling. 2020 DEPARTURES You can either go for the group departures below or choose your own date. As long as we are in a position to organize the trip on the date that you are interested in and you are happy about other people joining you on the trip, we can confirm the new date for you. Please note that this offer is subject to availability since we can schedule only a limited of trip dates every year for this trip. PRIVATE DEPARTURES We can organize this trip in a private format. Please contact us for availability and details.