- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-39640
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Geysers and glaciers. Māori settlements, mighty cities and majestic mountains. If NZ doesn't impress you with its diverse beauty, nothing will. Cruising from Auckland in the north to Christchurch in the South – with stop-offs in Rotorua, Wellington, Queenstown and more top class adventure spots along the way – this one is the ultimate adventure, offering up over 65 optional activities from whale watching to skydiving and beyond.
Day 1: Auckland to Paihia
Day 2: Paihia
Day 3: Paihia to Auckland
Day 4: Auckland to Rotorua
Day 5: Rotorua
Day 6: Rotorua to Lake Taupo
Day 7: Lake Taupo to Ruapehu
Day 8: Mount Ruapehu to Wellington
Day 9: Wellington
Day 10: Wellington to Kaikoura
Day 11: Kaikoura
Day 12: Kaikoura to Christchurch
Day 13: Christchurch to Franz Josef Glacier
Day 14: Franz Josef Glacier
Day 15: Franz Josef Glacier to Queenstown
Day 16: Queenstown
Day 17: Queenstown
Day 18: Queenstown
Day 19: Queenstown to Te Anau
Day 20: Te Anau to Lake Ohau
Day 21: Lake Ohau to Christchurch
- Bounty Motel (or similar) hotel
- Jucy Snooze (or similar) hotel
- Sudima Lake Rotorua (or similar) hotel
- Lakeland Resort Taupo (or similar) hotel
- Kings Ohakune (or similar) hotel
- Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman (or similar) hotel
- Sudima Kaikoura (Or similar) hotel
- The Breakfree on Cashel (or similar) hotel
- Rainforest Retreat (or similar) hotel
- The Village Inn Hotel (or similar) hotel
- Lake Ohau Lodge (or similar) hotel
- Dinner (x6)
- Breakfast (x19)
- Travel by coach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Big Tiki tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 111+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Big Tiki tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 December 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Big Tiki tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Big Tiki tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.