- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- City Tour
- UNESCO Heritage site
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
This 7 day tour, starts and ends in Athens, Greece. Whether you're a philosopher, an artist or a dreamer, Greece will inspire even the uninspired. Greece boasts a wealth of history, culture and an unrivalled legacy. Visit ancient Athens, mystical Delphi and Olympia with this tour.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Athens, Corinth Canal, Mycenae, Nafplion
Day 4: Olympia, Delphi
Day 5: Delphi, Kalambaka
Day 6: Meteora, Athens
Day 7: Athens
- 3 Overnight Athens at Athens Avenue Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Olympia at Hotel Europa (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Delphi at Amalia Hotel Delphi (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Kalambaka at Grand Meteora Hotel (4 star)
- 6 breakfast and 2 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Greece Classic Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Greece Classic Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 41 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 November 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 41 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Greece Classic Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Greece Classic Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 6. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. In Greece the Hellenic National Tourism Organization has decided on a residence fee to be applied on hotel accommodation from 01/01/2018. The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price. This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
5. Child Discount : Age 8 - 10 sharing room with 2 full paying adults 30% and child will have a fold up bed.
6. Meteora Dress Code: The monasteries have a strict dress code. To enter the monasteries of Meteora you have to adhere to the following rules: Women will need to wear a long skirt, dress or sarong, it's not enough to keep the knees covered, so no trousers or shorts. Men must wear long pants. Sleeveless shirts are not allowed. Please make sure to have appropriate clothing before visiting the monasteries. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that are in line with “Safe Tourism Certification Program” from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture.