- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Game Drive at the Ngorongoro Crater
- Picnic Lunch
In the morning at around 06.00 hrs, our representative shall pick you from your hotel or stay in Arusha town, and drive you and your packed lunch to the Ngorongoro Gate, located at a distance of 190 kms.
Drive on and descend into the crater floor with picnic lunches for a day game drive. The Ngorongoro Crater is one the largest intact calderas in the world as well as one of the most spectacular sights in the whole of Africa.
It is among the best places to see the BIG FIVE (rhino, lion, leopard, buffalo and elephant) in a single day. Other animals found in the park include zebra, hippo, wildebeest, hyena and more… The common birds seen here include flamingos on the soda lake, geese, storks, vultures and more…
Your lunch will be served on the picnic site at Ngoitokok swamp, a Hippo pool. After lunch, proceed for your afternoon game viewing while ascending the Crater and drive back to Arusha.
End of Service by Lights on Africa Destinations & Safaris.
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent 4x4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Complementary bottle of water
- Government taxes
- Picnic Lunch Box
- Activities as per the Itinerary
- Extras i.e. drinks, telephone etc,
- International flight
- Any accommodation
- Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
- Departure tax, Tips to the driver/guide (highly recommended),
- Visa, Travel Insurance (we can help arrange of them)
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
When the cancellation is done in a period of over 60 days of the safari/tour, the payment will be refunded minus the Bank/ transfer fee. When the cancellation is done in a period between 30 days of the safari/tour, 50% of the payment would be refunded. When the cancellation is done in a period between 7 – 14 days of the safari/tour, 25% of the payment would be refunded. When the cancellation is made in a period of less than 7 days to the safari/tour then the payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Revision and Changes
A fee of USD 100 per booking for each change on revisions made 43 days prior. 42 days or less, cancellation fees above apply.