- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spot the Big Five in the renowned Serengeti National Park
- Experience a great variety of wildlife in the World Heritage listed Ngorongoro Crater
- Immerse in the rich cultural heritage of Tanzania’s various tribal groups including the Masai
- Explore Amboseli National Park, with views of Mount Kilimanjaro
A journey encompassing the best that Kenya and Tanzania has to offer, visiting world famous game reserves, national parks and colourful tribes. This remarkable journey is truly all encompassing, including the best safari and wildlife viewing in Kenya and Tanzania whilst returning at night to superb permanent tented camps and lodges. Including all the areas frequented by the migration on their annual route, you will have the best opportunity to witness one of the most spectacular wildlife sightings in the world. From Arusha we visit Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Parks, before experiencing the cultural heritage of the various tribal groups who live nearby. We spend a day exploring the Ngorongoro Crater then continue west to the world famous Serengeti National Park where we have a chance to view vast herds of grazing animals and the magnificent predators that follow them. Crossing the border into Kenya, we enjoy fantastic game viewing in the renowned Masai Mara National Reserve and Amboseli National Park. With a wonderful variety of wildlife, culture and adventure, this is a truly unforgettable experience.
Day 1 : Join Nairobi
Day 2 : To Amboseli National Park
Day 3 : Amboseli game drive
Day 4 : Drive to Arusha, Tanzania
Day 5 : Lake Manyara National Park
Day 6 : Cultural experience, day walk and Masai village visit
Day 7 : To Tarangire National Park
Day 8 : Ngorongoro Crater game drive, drive to Serengeti
Day 9 : Serengeti
Day 10 : Serengeti
Day 11 : Speke Bay on Lake Victoria
Day 12 : To Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Day 13 : Masai Mara game drive
Day 14 : To Nairobi
Day 15 : In Nairobi, trip concludes
- 4 nights in 3 star hotels on a twinshare basis
- 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches and 14 dinners
- Airport transfers (days 1 and 15 only)
- English speaking local driver-guides
- Private safari transport
- 7 nights in 3 star permanent safari camps on a twinshare basis
- 3 nights in 3 star safari lodges on a twinshare basis
- Game drives and excursions as listed in itinerary
- National park and conservation fees valued at US$975
- International flights and airport taxes
- Arrival and departure transfers if not arriving/departing on days 1 and 15
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry and souvenirs
- Optional activities and sightseeing
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 309 today.
- Earn US$ 205+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya & Tanzania Wildlife Discoverer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 April 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya & Tanzania Wildlife Discoverer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya & Tanzania Wildlife Discoverer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.