- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Great Migration at Serengeti National Park
- Exotic birds of Lake Manyara National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
If you're a wildlife and nature enthusiast at heart, this trip is definitely one you don't want to miss! The trip starts and finishes in Arusha. The last day of the safari ends at the airport for your evening flight.
Day 1: Arrival in Tanzania - Kilimanjaro Airport
Day 2: Start the safari: on to Lake Manyara
Day 3: Drive to Serengeti
Day 4: Follow the migration in Serengeti Ecosystem
Day 5: Full days in central Serengeti plains
Day 6: Full days in central Serengeti plains
Day 7: Full day in ‘African garden of Eden’ Ngorongoro Crater
Day 8: Walking to Ngorongoro Empakai crater
Day 9: Village Nature tour (Biking/ Walking) - Departure
- Park fees
- Professional driver guide
- Full Board meals and accommodation on safari
- Airport transfers
- 4x4 safari landcruiser with convertible roof
- Complementary drinking water on the safari vehicle
- Drivers salary and allowances plus park fees for driver and vehicle.
- Single Room
- Balloon Ride
- Airport arrival or Departure taxes.
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, hotel/camp and restaurant staff, room service.
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Change in itinerary.
- Activities not mentioned in the package.
- Single Room supplement
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.