- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search for the Big Five on private game drives in northern Tanzania's bestknown reserves
- Watch flamingos and hippo around the shores of Lake Manyara
- Track endangered black rhino and see lion, hyena and buffalo in Ngorongoro Crater
- Marvel at huge elephants and ancient baobab trees in Tarangire National Park
This safari is designed for visitors with more time on hand for a longer safari. It includes a total Tanzanian northern circuit safari experience, visiting the Serengeti National Park, the Tarangire National Park, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and the world famous Ngorongoro Crater, while attempting to keep your non-game-viewing travel time to a minimum.
Tanzania's wilderness responds to the iconic reverie of an African safari. Big cats chase thousands of zebra, 100-strong elephant herds roam past ancient baobabs, and surreal scenes play out in view of your lodge balcony. Don't just think Big Five, think of the entire wildlife experience.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Serengeti Plains
Day 3: Full Day at Serengeti Plains
Day 4: Serengeti Plains – Ngorongoro crater
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater full Day
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater – Tarangire National Park
Day 7: Tarangire National Park – Arusha
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the seven day safari
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- All game viewing activities specified
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- All Lake Manyara/Serengeti/Ngorongoro Crater/Tarangire national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Ngorongoro Conservation area vehicle permit increase
- Airport pickup
- Airport drop off
- Items of personal nature (including laundry)
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before / after the safari
- Earn US$ 123+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationClients have the option to request the accommodation before and after safari for an additional cost. The departure dates for all our African safaris, tours, travel and other trekking packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs Tipping guideline: The group should tip the guide around $20 a day.