- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a full day game viewing in the Serengeti
- Explore the spectacular Ngorongoro Crater
- See if you can spot the big five
- Bush wild camping
A visit to the Ngorongoro Crater is an experience of a lifetime. There are few places that have wildlife densities and variety at this level. It is not unusual to see the big five in one day! It also boasts the most amazing setting with a backdrop of the 600m/1968ft high crater wall.
Lake Manyara National Park provides the perfect introduction to Tanzania’s birdlife. More than 400 species have been recorded here and even a first-time visitor to Africa might reasonably expect to observe 100 of these in one day. Highlights include thousands of pink-hued flamingos on their perpetual migration, as well as other large waterbirds such as pelicans, cormorants, and storks.
There is more to the Serengeti than large mammals. Gaudy agama lizards and rock hyraxes scuffle around the surfaces of the park’s isolated granite koppies. A full 100 varieties of dung beetle have been recorded, as have 500-plus bird species, ranging from the outsized ostrich and bizarre secretary bird of the open grassland to the black eagles that soar effortlessly above the Lobo Hills.
Please refer to the itinerary to find out what you'll be doing each day on this safari tour.
I really liked Safari Book Evolution. We managed to see all wild animals and the service was great. It was an excellent option in terms of value for money. James, Buri and Steve I will never forget you, thank you all for the experience.”
Negatives: 1. It's solely a budget trip with all budget services. Don't expect more. 2. Food throughout the trip was just average.
Advice: Stay for at least 3 days to explore Masai Mara and if you can spend more there are better options who will take you in better vehicles like Land Rover since the road to Masai Mara is horrible for the last 75 kms.”
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire to Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Manyara to Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Explore Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
- Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Accommodation in tents, including camping gear
- All park entrance fees inlcuding government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Bottled water on safari
- All taxes/VAT
- International flights
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Soft drinks or alcoholic drinks
- Other personal items
- Visit to the Masai village (optional)
- Visit to Olduvai Gorge Museum (optional)
- Save US$ 52+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationOptional extras: Visit the Masai village (USD 20 per person) Visit Olduvai Gorge Museum (USD 25 per person)