- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Embark on this short safari from Arusha on your weekend
- Suitable for people with limited time
- Spend your weekend with wildlife
Enjoy your time by visiting Lake Manyara National Park the famous tree climbing lions, and Ngorongoro Crater, the eight wonders of the world.
The price is based on budget lodge accommodation - but this safari can be upgraded to standard and luxury lodge depending on the availability of rooms.
Tarangire National Park: Expect to see wildebeests, zebras, Thompson's gazelles, buffalos, elands and hartebeests and more....
Ngorongoro Crater: The big game here includes the endangered black rhinos, elephant, zebras, hippos, gazelle, and predators such as lions, cheetahs, hyenas and leopards...
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater and back to Arusha
- All park entrance fees
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Accommodation based on three meals a day
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide
- Accommodation on arrival and night after safari in Arusha town
- Airport transfers
- Hot and cold drinks
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWhen the cancellation is done in a period of over 60 days of the safari/tour, the payment will be refunded minus the Bank/ transfer fee. When the cancellation is done in a period between 30 days of the safari/tour, 50% of the payment would be refunded. When the cancellation is done in a period between 7 – 14 days of the safari/tour, 25% of the payment would be refunded. When the cancellation is made in a period of less than 7 days to the safari/tour then the payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.