- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This safari offers enough time in the Serengeti, so you that you can follow the paths of the ever moving herds without feeling stressed by the time factor. Your 2 nights in Serengeti will be spent in a tented mobile camp which follows the migration route so that you never miss out on a prized moment and always have a front row to this spectacle.
Combine your Serengeti tour with the wonders of the Tarangire National Park, its grand elephants herds and picturesque baobab trees, the tree-climbing lions and exotic birds species of Lake Manyara National Park and the rare rhinos and spectacular geography of the Ngorongoro Conservation Crater for the best and most epic adventure of your life.
Day 1: Karibu- Welcome to Tanzania
Day 2: Start the safari - Discover the Tarangire
Day 3: On to Lake Manyara
Day 4: Drive to Serengeti via Olduvai
Day 5: Follow the migration paths in Serengeti ecosystem
Day 6: Tracking the Big Five in Serengeti
Day 7: Tracing the Big Five in Serengeti
Day 8: Morning game drive in Serengeti - Drive to Ngorongoro
Day 9: A day in the 'African garden of Eden', Ngorongoro
Day 10: Ngorongoro to Arusha - Depart
- Park fees
- Professional driver guide
- Full Board meals and accommodation on safari
- Transfers upon arrival and departure
- 4x4 safari landcruiser with convertible roof
- Complementary drinking water on the safari vehicle
- Drivers salary and allowances plus park fees for driver and vehicle.
- Day room on the last day
- Single Room
- Night in Arusha
- Airport arrival or Departure taxes.
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, hotel/camp and restaurant staff, room service.
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Change in itinerary.
- Activities not mentioned in the package.
- Single room supplement
- Save US$ 110+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.