- Deserts and canyons
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Be awed by the towering, windswept rock formations at Wadi Rum, and witness how the colours change as the sun makes its way across the sky.
- Meet Bedouin locals, learn about their ways, and sleep under the stars in a desert camp in the farout destination of Wadi Rum.
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury in Petra, often referred to as the Eighth Wonder of the World. Spend a day taking in the majesty and mystery of this unforgettable place.
- Experience the unique sensation of floating in the supersalty waters of the Dead Sea, then cover yourself in the mineralrich mud for a spa treatment like no other.
The sweeping desert and echoing formations of Wadi Rum, the hidden, hand-hewn facades of Petra and the ancient Roman ruins at Jerash all make Jordan a true adventurer’s paradise. Watch the sunset depict the colour of the dunes from your Bedouin camp, soak up the Arabian sun in Aqaba and snorkel in the coral-clad Red Sea, traverse the narrow gorge of Siq in Petra and marvel at the unforgettable revelation of The Treasury, then bring your weightless dreams to life as your float in the mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea. Venture across bizarre distant lands without forgoing familiar home-comforts on this upgraded journey through the jewel in the Middle Eastern crown.
- Hotel (6 nights), Desert camp (1 night)
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- 4x4 Jeep , Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Wadi Rum - Desert Jeep tour
- Petra - Guided tour
- Petra - Local Family Dinner
- Shobak - Shobak Castle
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Dead Sea - Visit including lunch
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 May 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Some of the best scenery in Petra and Wadi Rum is found on hikes. So, while this trip doesn't require a high level of fitness, it’s essential to be at least moderately fit if you want to partake in all activities. Most of the time there is no shade so remember to bring a hat, sun protection, and sturdy, comfortable walking shoes. Winters can get quite cool, so if you're visiting at this time, don't forget to pack some warmer layers too.
- In Wadi Rum we stay in a permanent tented camp with shared bathroom facilities. Please be aware that while the desert may be very hot during the day, it will still be cool at night and warm clothes and a sleeping bag is highly recommended when travelling outside of the summer months.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Finish point description