- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Jerusalem and its incredible historyDiscover stunning Petra and the tranquil Wadi RumStep back in time in Biblical Bethlehem Enjoy vibrant Tel Aviv
Step back in time and discover countries with the most amazing ancient and religious histories. The highlights are plentiful, from standing at the viewpoint atop Mount Nebo, where Moses is said to have looked down over the promised land, exploring stunning rose-red Petra; sitting under the stars in Wadi Rum; to the cave where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. We float in that same sea, and take a cable car up to the Monastery of Temptation in Jericho. In Jerusalem we explore wonderful holy sites, and spend a day in Bethlehem, the birth place of Jesus. The trip ends in the vibrant seaside resort of Tel Aviv.
Day 1: Start Amman.
Day 2: Amman city tour; on to Petra via Madaba and Mt Nebo
Day 3: Classic tour of Petra; optional hike up to the Monastery
Day 4: Visit Little Petra; on to Exodus Private camp in Wadi Rum; sunset jeep safari
Day 5: Travel north to the Dead Sea via Al Karak Castle
Day 6: Cross into the West Bank at the Allenby Bridge; visit Jericho and Dead Sea
Scrolls caves; on to Jerusalem
Day 7: Guided walking tour through the old city including major sites
Day 8: Today is free for personal exploration of the wonders of Jerusalem
Day 9: Bethlehem sightseeing tour including the Church of the Nativity
Day 10: Travel to Tel Aviv stopping at Old Jaffa for a short tour before heading into
Day 11: Trip ends in Tel Aviv.
- 2 nights 4 - 5 star, 5 nights 3 star, 2 nights comforable hotels, 1 night private desert camp,All accommodation All transport and listed activities
- All breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Travel by air-conditioned bus and 4WDGroup normally 6 to 16 plus leader. ,Tour leader throughout
- Min age 16 yrs
- Any international flights to Amman and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan and Israel Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 107+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan and Israel Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan and Israel Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan and Israel Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.