- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 11 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Explore Jerusalem and its incredible history
Step back in time and discover countries with the most amazing ancient and religious histories. The highlights are plentiful, from standing at the viewpoint atop Mount Nebo, where Moses is said to have looked down over the promised land, exploring stunning rose-red Petra; sitting under the stars in Wadi Rum; to the cave where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. We float in that same sea, and take a cable car up to the Monastery of Temptation in Jericho. In Jerusalem we explore wonderful holy sites, and spend a day in Bethlehem, the birth place of Jesus. The trip ends in the vibrant seaside resort of Tel Aviv.
Day 1: Start Amman.
Day 2: Amman city tour; on to Petra via Madaba and Mt Nebo
Day 3: Classic tour of Petra; optional hike up to the Monastery
Day 4: Visit Little Petra; on to Exodus Private camp in Wadi Rum; sunset jeep safari
Day 5: Travel north to the Dead Sea via Al Karak Castle
Day 6: Cross into the West Bank at the Allenby Bridge; visit Jericho and Dead Sea
Scrolls caves; on to Jerusalem
Day 7: Guided walking tour through the old city including major sites
Day 8: Today is free for personal exploration of the wonders of Jerusalem
Day 9: Bethlehem sightseeing tour including the Church of the Nativity
Day 10: Travel to Tel Aviv stopping at Old Jaffa for a short tour before heading into
Day 11: Trip ends in Tel Aviv.
- All accommodation All transport and listed activities
- All breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Amman and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan and Israel Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 110+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan and Israel Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 71 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 70 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 March 2022, a deposit of 15% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 70 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan and Israel Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan and Israel Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.