- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- Visit Jordan's desert castles, home to centuries of history
- Explore the ancient city of Jerash and Bethany beyond the Jordan
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Visit to Mt Nebo, claimed to be Moses' burial site
This 12 days trip to Jordan is ideal to truly appreciate what the country has to offer. It will give you enough time to take in its world famous monuments, such as Petra and Jerash, and explore the less well-known historic and archaeological treasures. This itinerary includes visits to several of these sites as well as offering the opportunity to see the beautiful desert landscape of Wadi Rum and snorkel in the Red Sea, ensuring enough time to relax and unwind as well as sightseeing.
Visit the castles of the 'Desert Loop' east of Amman.
Head North to Irbid's archaeological museum, Umm Qais and Pella.
Visit the ancient city of Jerash and Ajlun Castle.
Visit Bethany then head to Madaba, the 'City of Mosaics' and Mt Nebo then
back to the Dead Sea.
To Petra via Wadi al Mujib, Al Karak and Al Shawbak castles.
Two days to explore Petra.
Discover Little Petra en route to the Wadi Rum desert; 4WD excursion and
overnight in a Bedouin camp.
Transfer to Aqaba for optional snorkelling over the coral reefs of the Red
Morning drive to Amman; city tour including Citadel Hill, Archaeological
Museum and the Roman Theatre.
Trip ends after breakfast in Amman.
- 10 nights hotels and 1 night private camp , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 3 dinners
- Travel by air-conditioned minibus and 4WD in Wadi Rum
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Hidden Treasures of Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 65 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 20 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Hidden Treasures of Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hidden Treasures of Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.