- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1-99 yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method Self-guided
- Tour Code BM-23344
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Drive from Udaipur to Jodhpur. See major highlights en route
- Visit the famous Ranakpur Jain Temple
- See the majestic Kumbhalgarh Fort
The first important cultural landmark en route is Kumbhalgarh Fort, a Unesco World Heritage site and a place from where to enjoy mesmerizing views. We will then drive you to the Jain Temple in Ranakpur. It is believed that the temple was built in the 15th century under the direction of Seth Dharna Shah, a follower of Jainism. He is said to have constructed this temple with the help of Rana Kumbha, the king of Mewar, after whom the temple is named.
Back in the car, we will continue the journey to Jodhpur, where we will drop you off at your hotel or location. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments are not included in the tour price.
- Pickup from your hotel or location in Udaipur. Drop-off at the hotel/airport/train station in Jodhpur. Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- An English-speaking driver
- Toll taxes & parking charges
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- A tour guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.