- Discover the different sides of Dubai, from its spectacular futuristic skyline to the narrow alleyways of heritage Bastakiya, and the enticing Spice and Gold souqs to the sprawling beaches.
- Witness the towering minarets of the imposing Jumeriah Mosque, and learn more about Islam with a visit inside the only Dubai mosque open to non-Muslims.
- Experience the Dubai city skyline on board a traditional Dhow Cruise.
SaveUS$ 36From US$ 513 3 days View Tour
|Jul 23||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 24||Only 6 seats left|
- An informal welcome dinner at the Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding breaks the ice – and takes the hassle out of organising your first meal in a new place.
- A tour run by our friends Urban Adventures gives you the best possible experience of Old Dubai.
- Try a bit of dune bashing as you explore some of the largest sand dunes in the world, not without a night spent under the stars.
SaveUS$ 122From US$ 1,745 6 days View Tour
|Nov 16||10+ seats left|
Highlights4% off Today
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4.
- Buffet dinner included.
“Naveed was our driver. He was our driver on 4/16 of a party of five. He was absolutely amazing. He ...”
SavingUS$ 2From US$ 49 US$ 47 6 hours View Tour
- Desert driving experience and dune bashing.
- Enjoy an exhilarating sand-boarding experience.
- Camel riding and traditional henna tattoo.
HighlightsSkip the queue
- Explore the desert dune bashing in a 4x4 vehicle.
- See the desert in all its glory because morning is the best time in the deserts.
- Dubai City Sightseeing - Dubai Creek, Museum, Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa.
- Dhow Cruise Dinner Creek with 5 Star BBQ Dinner.
- Desert Safari in Dubai with 4*4 Vehicle.
- 30-minutes adventurous dune bashing with a licensed safari driver.
- Arabic sweets & fresh fruits included.
- 20-minutes quad bike driving.
- Ride a horse through the dunes of Dubai desert.
- Enjoy spectacular landscapes of Arabian desert.
- Chance to witness a sighting of a desert fox or a gazelle.
- Explore the best Abu Dhabi has to offer with a passionate local guide.
- Visit the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and learn how to put on a hijab.
- Visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi on Saadiyat Island, the largest art museum in the Middle.
- Discover what life was like in UAE before the oil rush at Al Fahidi Fort, Dubai’s oldest building.
- Shop till you drop at the exotic spice and gold market.
- Explore the vast Mall and all its hidden delights, such as the light and water show, with a local by your side.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results