- Walking tour
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the Negev Desert, spotting constellations unimpeded by light pollution, and spending a night under the stars.
- Walk the Way of Sorrows – the path Jesus took to the crucifixion, according to the Bible, and see the empty tomb he is said to have risen from.
- Stop by a social organisation and enjoy a drink of their local drop at responsible boutique winery that employs adults with disabilities.
- Wash off the dust of the desert with a float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea – a surreal experience that has to be felt to be believed.
A journey through the Holy Land is way more than just a pilgrimage. Entrenched in the ancient but emphatically modern in outlook, nominally Jewish but with lots of Muslim and Christian influence, the complexities of Israel and the Palestinian Territories keeps even the most seasoned history buff intrigued. Eat Israeli street food in Tel Aviv, check out the terraced Bahai Gardens in Haifa, run your hands over the Western Wall, stroll around Manger Square and head out graffiti-spotting in Bethlehem, take a dip in the salty Dead Sea and journey into the Negev Desert to spend a night under the stars. Israel and the Palestinian Territories have more than a bit of history, they are brimming with life.
Masada - Jerusalem
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Haifa - Baha'i Gardens
- Tel Aviv - Lewinsky Market Visit
- Tel Aviv - Leader-led tour of Old Jaffa
- Nazareth - Winery Visit
- Akko - Knights Fortress Visit
- Nazareth - Church of Annunciation & Mary's Well
- Nazareth - Walking Tour
- Beersheba Tour
- Ramon Crater Jeep Safari
- Negev - Lakiya Bedouin Weaving
- Beersheba - Anzac Memorial
- Masada - Masada visit
- Dead Sea - Visit and float
- Ein Gedi - Nature Reserve
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Jerusalem - Garden of Gethsemane
- Jerusalem - Guided tour of Old City
- Bethlehem - Church of the Nativity & Shepherds' Field
- Any international flights to Tel Aviv and from Jerusalem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Holy Land Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Holy Land Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 February 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Holy Land Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Holy Land Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- As the days get warmer, temperatures can start to soar in this region. From April to October, to avoid the midday heat, we start some days very early (i.e. 5 am). Though we try to make things as comfortable for you as possible, please be prepared for these conditions.
- Sites can get congested during peak travel periods with coaches of large pilgrim groups. We do our best to plan our visits around these times but sometimes it is unavoidable. There may be delays, queues and private services that prevent us from entering the site. Your trip leader will manage this as best as they can on the day.
- Some of the sites we visit involve walking on rocky and/or steep hillsides, where there is often little or no shade. Comfortable walking shoes and a hat will make it easier to explore the sights.
- Known as 'baksheesh' in the Middle East, tipping is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry. If you are satisfied with the services provided a tip is appropriate and always appreciated. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels.
- With so much to see and do, Israel and the Palestinian Territories can sometimes be expensive. Expect to pay more than you would in other Middle Eastern countries for a lot of things. It might be a good idea to do some research about places to eat, for example, before you arrive.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions