North Morocco Discovery
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1-99 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-40138
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Starts/Ends Tangier, Morocco/ Casablanca, Morocco
- Stroll through the streets of Tangier
- Take pictures of adorable porches and doorways in Chefchaouen
- Get lost in the maze like streets of Fez Medina
- Spend a night in Rabat
Your journey begins in Tangier and ends in Casablanca. Throughout this trip, you will either visit or travel past destinations like Tetouan, Chefchaouen, Fez and Rabat. Explore the highlights of these cities, such as their charming medinas, vibrant markets and major landmarks.
Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Tangier arrival
Day 2: Discover Tangier
Day 3: Tangier to Tetouan & Chefchaouen
Day 4: Chefchaouen to Fez
Day 5: Explore Fez
Day 6: Fez to Rabat
Day 7: Rabat to Casablanca & departure
- Accommodation for six nights in hotels as per the itinerary on a twin-share basis
- 6 Breakfasts
- Local, English-speaking tour guides in Chefchaouen, Fez, and Volubilis
- Sightseeing tours and activities as listed in the itinerary
- Transportation in a comfortable vehicle with a licensed driver for transfers and tours
- One bottle of drinking water per person per day
- Service charges
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Visa application & visa fees
- Gratuities or tips
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, etc
- Excess baggage charges
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary. Optional activities recommended by tour guides
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe prices for groups with two or more travelers are based on two people sharing one room. Single occupancy is subject to request with additional payment. The price quoted does not apply for trips that fall during international or national holidays.
What do I need to travel to Morocco?
A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days. All passengers traveling to Morocco need to complete a health declaration form at least 72 hours before the flight. It is also advisable to check travel advisories or the nearest embassy and consulate regarding visa requirements before you travel.
How expensive is Morocco for travel?
The currency used in Morocco is the Moroccan dirham (MAD), and one MAD equates to USD 0.10, making it a fairly cheap country to travel in. The average hotel price in Morocco for a couple is MAD428 (USD 42), and daily meals average around MAD132 (USD 13). Local transport costs around MAD70 (USD 6.82), so a trip to Morocco for two people for one week would cost an average of MAD6,272 (USD 614)
How many days would I need to travel across Morocco?
Morocco is a country rich in culture and history, and if you want to see and experience everything this amazing country has to offer, you will need at least three weeks. If you have limited time, a week is plenty of time to travel from Casablanca to Marrakesh and take in some of the country's most iconic highlights.
What are some things I need to consider while traveling in Morocco?
Morocco is a highly conservative country, so it is important to dress appropriately. Cover your upper body and knees at all times. It is also important that you cover your head when visiting mosques. If you go shopping in morocco, do not hesitate to haggle. Haggling is an integral part of Moroccan culture and is expected in most places.