- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- We’ve partnered with nonprofit organisation MEET to bring you an ecotourism experience on the little known Kornati Islands where you’ll hike through stunning scenery and enjoy lunch with a welcoming local family.
- Discover an ancient Roman city on the island of Murter, then go beneath the surface in snorkelling gear to explore an underwater wonderland of ancient artefacts hidden by rising sea levels.
- See a different side of Sibenik as you explore the city with a local guide who will introduce you to local artists and artisans before taking you to a hiddenaway tavern for a traditional snack.
- Traverse the fairy tale landscapes of Krka National Park, passing beautiful woodlands and roman ruins as tiered waterfalls tumble overhead.
Eat, walk, swim and wander to your heart’s content on a five-day exploration of Croatia’s Central Dalmatia region. This slice of the country delivers in both natural wonders and cultural treasures while offering up something to entice all those who set foot on its shimmering shores. Walk in the shoes of a local in the city of Sibenik, snorkel past ancient ruins in Murter, have lunch with new friends on the spectacular Kornati Islands, venture into the wonderland of Krka National Park and discover the charming streets of Trogir. History? Incredible. Food? Unforgettable. Scenery? Couldn’t be better. This is a place that ticks all the boxes.
Split / Sibenik
Betina / Colentum / Murter
Kornati Islands / Sibenik
Krka National Park / Sibenik
Trogir / Split
- Hotel (3 nights), Guesthouse (1 night)
- 4 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Public bus , Boat , Private vehicle , Bicycle
- An expert tour leader
- Sibenik - Marenda Snack
- Sibenik - Cathedral of St James
- Sibenik - Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Murter - Roman City of Colentum Snorkelling
- Murter - Betina Mueum of Wooden Shipbuilding with Guide
- Murter - Bike Excursion
- Kornati Islands - Olive Oil & Honey Tasting
- Kornati Islands - Home-cooked Lunch with Local Family
- Kornati Islands - Snorkelling
- Kornati Islands - Full Day Boat Cruise
- Krka National Park - Day Excursion
- Trogir - Old Town Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Any international flights to/from Split are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Croatia: Sibenik & the Kornati Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 60 today.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Croatia: Sibenik & the Kornati Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Croatia: Sibenik & the Kornati Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Croatia: Sibenik & the Kornati Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Please be aware that the Croatian coast is very hilly and mountainous, which means lots & lots of steps are an inherent feature of the landscape. You will have to be able to easily lift your luggage and carry it up and down stairs and inclines. Also, stone streets become very slippery when wet. Some people may find Croatia's topography very demanding.
- Summer temperatures can be extreme in many of the regions visited (over 40°C), which can be uncomfortable. It’s important to use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat and drink plenty of water. Additionally, please be aware that July, August and the first half of September is high season along the Croatian coast, which means that the local infrastructure is under a lot of pressure with a lot of people in the towns we visit. Please carefully consider the time of the year you wish to travel and your suitability to that season.
- As accommodation on this trip is twin share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same gender. This trip is a great opportunity to get to know other like-minded people, so embrace it while you can. However, if you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is available at an additional charge. Please ask your travel consultant for more details. Also, hotels in Europe often don't have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together.
- If you have more time to explore the region you can start your trip earlier in Dubrovnik to explore more of the Dalmatian Coast. Check out our trip 'Explore Croatia' (trip code ZMSF). Most departure dates are designed to create this perfect combination trip.
- If you have more time to explore the region you can extend your trip to explore more of Dalmatia with our longer 'Highlights of Dalmatia' trip (trip code ZLSOC), starting in Dubrovnik. Most departure dates are designed to create this perfect combination trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers