- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- From scenic valley hikes to mountain biking and ziplining, there's a great mix of activities for all ages and the whole family will be entertained
- The Noguera River is one of the top five rivers for whitewater rafting in all of Europe, thanks to its many safe exit points and continuous stretches of steady foaming rapids
- Fabulous hosts make you and your family feel at home, and knowledgeable and friendly guides help you and your family get the most out of your adventure in this beautiful part of the world
- The hotel is occupied only by Intrepid travellers, making for a wonderful atmosphere and the chance to chat with likeminded families
Challenge the family to an unforgettable week of adrenaline-fuelled activities with this active Pyrenees trip. From Soldeu, head out around Andorra trying fun new experiences along the way. Get the pulse racing on hiking and cycling adventures, then spend a wet and wild afternoon whitewater rafting. Take advantage of the location and explore nearby hamlets on horseback or go fishing in the local lakes. This is sure to be an inspiring week, enjoying Andorra’s adventure playground as a family.
Walking at Salamandres Lake
Cycling in Cortals Valley
White-water rafting on Noguera River
Mountain Biking in Ransol Valley
Walking in Incles Valley
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfast, 6 Dinner
- Private Bus
- Walk in the Pyrenees
- Salamandres Lake Walk
- Bike ride
- Cortals Valley
- The Old Smugglers Route
- White water rafting
- Introduction to Mountain Biking Day Trip
- Incles Valley Walk
- Any international flights to/from Soldeu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Summer Pyrenees Family Holiday with teenagers tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 37+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Summer Pyrenees Family Holiday with teenagers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 24 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Summer Pyrenees Family Holiday with teenagers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Summer Pyrenees Family Holiday with teenagers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point description
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers