- City sightseeing
- Train tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the highlights and views of Shanghai in 8 hours
- Private guide and driver service to make trip easier
- Enjoy a ride on Maglev train, the fastest train ever
- Visit The Bund, Yu Garden and Xintiandi
Your driver will be waiting in the Shanghai airport at the exit of the arrival hall. S/he will take care your luggage and give you a ride to the Shanghai city center, where your professional local English-speaking guide will meet you at the first signature spot in city center.
The Bund on Shanghai’s waterfront is a showcase of pre-1949 architecture. It is a symbol of old and new Shanghai and is Shanghai’s most famous landmark.
Yu Garden is an enchanting classic sight from the Ming and Qing dynasties. The garden covers a significant space and includes many halls, springs, and other buildings of interest. There is a also a traditional handcraft shop, local snack spot and souvenir shop. This is the best place to buy traditional Chinese souvenirs! You can also experience a typical Chinese tea ceremony here.
Xintiandi in Chinese means “new world”. Here, there are well-preserved Shanghai traditional Shikumen lane houses. No wonder China’s first communist congress was held in one of these houses!
If time allows, you can have a complementary pick from one of the following places you find interesting to visit:
• French Concession
• Shanghai History Museum
• Lujiazui financial area---the Shanghai tower
• Jade Temple/Longhua Temple/Jingan Temple
• Fabric Market/Fake Market/Tea market
• Silk Museum
• Jewish refugee museum
• Shanghai Tower
• Jade Buddha Temple
At the end of the tour, your guide will send you to the Maglev train station from where you will experience the amazing 430hm/hr fast train back to the airport. Or, head to a hotel if you are not returning to the airport.
- Airport one-way pickup
- Shanghai style dim sum tasting
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private car service during the tour
- Tea ceremony and tea tasting
- One way Maglev train ticket from city center to airport
- Other expenses not mentioned
- Excess baggage charges
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThe maglev train is from 6:45 am to 21:40 pm. We will send you back to the airport by private car if your schedule does not match with it. We can send you to any hotel in Shanghai city center or cruise terminal if your destination is not the airport. Send us special requests if there is somewhere in particular you want to visit.