- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the old and the modern Shanghai together at the Bund
- Get a deeper understanding of ancient Chinese art at Shanghai Museum
- Enjoy the spectacular Shanghai skyline on an hourlong Huangpu River cruise
- Join in the hustle and bustle of the city at the Yuyuan Market and Nanjing Road
Your guided day tour of Shanghai starts as your tour guide meets you at the lobby of your hotel at the appointed time. After a warm greeting, start your journey from the Shanghai Museum. The museum, which houses a fantastic collection of ancient Chinese art, is a great introduction to Chinese heritage. Later, your guide will accompany you to the 400-year old Yu Garden.
Afterwards, leave the serenity of the garden and head to the bustling streets of Shanghai. Take a leisurely walk through the pedestrian Yuyuan market. Lunch is not included in this tour, but your guide will be happy to offer you some suggested restaurants.
You haven’t been to Shanghai, if you haven’t been to the Bund, people say. The Bund is a mile-long stretch of waterfront promenade along the Huangpu River and a reminder of China’s concession era. The stretch, with its colonial architecture and modern skyscrapers is a living museum presenting the transformation of the city. Enjoy the spectacular Shanghai skyline with an hour-long Huangpu River cruise.
Finally, visit the prosperous Nanjing Road to fully experience the city's prosperity and jolly atmosphere. At the end of the tour, your guide will escort you back to your hotel.
Barry, our guide in Beijing needs a special mention, as he was excellent!
We would totally recommend booking with Travel China Guide, it was really a fantastic trip.”
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking guide & driver
- Private hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationOperates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Infant Price: for an infant under 2 years old, this tour is free of charge. An additional transfer fee will be incurred if your hotel is outside the city center area.