- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Explore the Galapagos Islands; see exotic animals unfound anywhere else on Earth
- Enjoy spectacular views of Quito and its surroundings from Penecillo Hill viewpoint
- Fly over the Andes Mountains to visit Cusco and travel through Peru’s Sacred Valley
- Discover Machu Picchu, an extraordinary World Heritage Site and 7th World Wonder
This 13-day small-group tour will guide you through the greatest attractions of South America. Begin your tour of Ecuador and Peru in Quito, a breathtaking colonial town home to famous landmarks including the Middle of the World, Pichincha Stratovolcano, and Plaza Grande. From there you will fly to Baltra and enjoy a boat ride to Isabella Island. Ride to Tintoreras Islet, one of the best places to see animals in the Galapagos. Next, you will visit the Flamingo Lagoon. Admire the beauty of the artificial lake and see the gorgeous flamingos and tortoises. Once you get a great taste of the Galapagos, you will catch a flight back to Quito. From there you will fly to Lima, the City of Kings famous for its extraordinary colonial architecture, exquisite cuisine, and fascinating museums. Continue your journey to Cusco as you fly over the snow-capped Andes Mountains and drive through the Urubamba Valley. Take a train through the Sacred Valley and visit Machu Picchu, one of the New Wonders of the World. Next, your tour will take you back to Cusco, where you may see the fascinating mix of cultures influencing this historically inhabited city. Finally, you will travel to Lima, where you will end your tour of Ecuador and Peru.
Day 1: - Quito (arrival)
Day 2: Quito - Galapagos Islands (santa Cruz) (by Flight)
Day 3: Galapagos Islands (isabela)
Day 4: Galapagos Islands
Day 5: Galapagos Islands - Quito (by Flight)
Day 6: Quito
Day 7: Quito - Lima (by Flight)
Day 8: Lima - Cusco (by Flight) - Sacred Valley
Day 9: Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu - Sacred Valley
Day 10: Sacred Valley - Cusco
Day 11: Cusco
Day 12: Cusco - Lima (by Flight)
Day 13: Lima (departure) -
- 12 nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed hotels or similar
- Daily breakfast
- 5 lunches as per itinerary
- 3 dinners as per itinerary
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Regional flights (Quito – Lima)
- Domestic flights in Ecuador (Quito – Galapagos Islands - Quito)
- Domestic flights in Peru (Lima – Cusco – Lima)
- Services of English-speaking guides
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Bus tickets and train ticket
- Excursion to Machu Picchu aboard the Inca Rail train
- All locally applicable taxes
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Items of personal nature, tips, and gratuities
- Isabella Island Entrance Fee (only payable locally - USD 10 USD pp)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (USD 100 pp)
- Transit Control Card (USD 20 pp) & Lobito Fee – Batra Island (USD 10 pp)
- *Pre-tour purchase is mandatory. $30 Fee must be paid will the final payment 75 days before departure.
- Items not mentioned as included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 112+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights Of Ecuador And Peru tour. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 74 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 April 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 April 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 74 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights Of Ecuador And Peru tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights Of Ecuador And Peru tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.