- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 1250 meters
- Hike the classic Torres del Paine WTrek
- Famous Cerro Torre & Monte Fitz Roy Trek
- Visit the huge Perito Moreno Glacier
- Discover the Patagonian pampa, gauchos & condors
On relaxing daily guided hikes through the most beautiful national parks of the region, explore natural miracles and the mountain world of Patagonia and dive into a world of granite rock and ice. Admire the famous Grey Glacier and take a boat ride to the deep blue-shining Perito Moreno Glacier. Learn more about this impressive ice field of the southern hemisphere.
Soak up some of the cultural highlights as well, and enjoy tasty Argentinian steaks and a glass of Malbec, the traditional red wine.
Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures. They just brought back all the wonderful memories of our hiking trip to Patagonia. You and Christian had done an absolutely wonderful job organizing the trip for us. And your carefulness and thoughtfulness for all the little details for everyone in the group was just amazing. You made our trip so smoothly and so enjoyable. I have recommend Moser Active Adventures highly to many of my friends who expressed interests in going to Patagonia.
We would definitely get in touch with you if we are planning another trip to northern Chile. Best wishes to you and Christian!”
I'll like to thank you for the Patagonia hikes. It is most scenic area of all the hikes that I have done before. Izabela and Vera are the best guides we had. They are the best team together. I enjoyed the trip very much. I plan to go back there with my family and other friends in the future.”
just arrived, greeted, experienced some together and then she is over again, our time with you and Christian. We would like to sincerely thank you for the great organization of this fantastic journey. Everything went so smoothly and we felt very comfortable in your "care". You can tell that you are doing your job with body and soul. We have experienced a lot of exciting and interesting things and the nature here in Patagonia fascinated us completely. We take tons of memories with us to Chile and also to you and Christian. Now we are looking forward to the days in Argentina and know already, everything will be perfectly organized!”
Day 1: Arrival in Puerto Natales
Day 2: Torres del Paine NP - Torres del Paine Granite Needles
Day 3: Trek to Los Cuernos
Day 4: Trek to the French Valley
Day 5: Trek to the Viewpoint Grey Glacier - Puerto Natales
Day 6: Puerto Natales - El Calafate
Day 7: El Calafate - El Chaltén
Day 8: El Chaltén - Cerro Torre Trek
Day 9: Trek to Laguna de los tres - Monte Fitz Roy Trek
Day 10: El Chaltén - Optional Trips
Day 11: El Chaltén - El Calafate - Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 12: Back to Puerto Natales
- Accommodation in Torres del Paine National Park: 3 nights in a Lodge/Refugio with shared bedrooms and shared bathrooms, sleeping bags are included.
- Accommodation in Puerto Natales: 2 nights in a guesthouse in double rooms with private bathroom
- Accommodation in El Calafate & El Chaltén: 6 nights in hotels/hosterias in double rooms with private bathroom
- Local English and Spanish speaking certified trekking guide for Torres del Paine (Day 2 - 5)
- Local English and Spanish speaking certified guide for El Chaltén (Day 8 and 9) and during the excursion to the Perito Moreno Glacier (Day 11)
- Meals: 11 X breakfast, 5 X box lunch, 3 X dinner
- Transport: all public and private transfers as per detailed itinerary
- Boat ride: Catamaran on Pehoe Lake and across Argentino Lake
- Entry fees to the Torres del Paine National Park and to the Los Glaciares National Park
- Emergency equipment: including a first-aid kit and VHF-equipment
- Single supplement
- International and domestic airfare and airport charges
- Not appointed meals and beverages
- Optional trips (e.g. on Day 10)
- Mandatory travel insurance
- Earn US$ 115+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe group size for this trip has a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12. Individual and/or private tours/departure dates are available on request. The offered departure dates include the possibility of booking other people. Best season: from October to April Good physical fitness is a necessary requirement for this tour. You should be able to walk with your day pack up to 68 hours a day with some strenuous ascents and descents. The equipment for your personal items has to be carried by yourself (rain gear, fleece or light down jacket, trekking poles, gloves, cap, photo camera, lunch and water for the day, in Torres del Paine in addition vanity bag, extraset of clothes). All the rest of your luggage, which you do not need on the Torres del Paine trekking, will stay locked at your guesthouse in Puerto Natales. If the refugios (lodges) are booked out, you will spend the night in 2persontents, rented from the lodge; sleeping bag and camping mat are included.