- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy the spectacular sunset and fantastic view while cruising Mekong River
- Meet locals along the way to get insights on delta river life
- Explore narrow canals of Tan Phong islet on rowing sampans
- Go on rowing sampan excursions through narrow canals of Tan Phong islet
Along the way, explore distinct destinations along the Mekong Delta, including walks through quaint riverside villages and lush orchards and rice paddies to get a better understanding of the local rural life. Also, explore the narrow canals of Tan Phong on rowing sampans. There’s no better and scenic way to travel between the mainland and Phu Quoc.
Day 1: Phu Quoc - Tra On - Cai Be
Day 2: Cai Be - Saigon
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- Mineral water in your cabin
- Shuttle transfer from Rach Gia to the departure point of cruise vessel
- Drinks and tips
- Personal expenses
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTour departures only on odd dates Each cabin is set up for two person sharing. If you are a solo traveler staying alone in a cabin, a single supplement of USD 155 is charged on the day of the tour. Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice. Please inform us if you have any special requests, including food, before the departure date. Children will be counted from 3 to 11 years old. Under 5 years old is free of charge, limit of one child with two adults. Second child is charged 50% adult cost. From 6 to 11 years old: 50% adult cost sharing cabin with parent. Two children from 6 to 11 years old stay in one cabin: 75% adult cost.