- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the temples of Takeo
- Discover Cambodia’s rich countryside
- Enjoy the best of Cambodia's untouched sceneries
Later, have a simple but delicious meal at a local restaurant. Take a boat trip along a tranquil river to the Archaeological Museum of Angkor Borei, which displays artifacts from the area and provides information on recent archaeological digs. Continue to the temple ruins of Phnom Da, an impressive 11th century Angkorian-era brick and sandstone tower.
On the way back to Phnom Penh, we will stop to visit Tonle Bati, a popular lake and picnic area for the locals, and explore the two small but appealing temples. Head back to Phnom Penh in the afternoon and the tour ends around 17:00 pm at your hotel.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicles.
- Entrance fees for all mentioned visits.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Bottled drinking water and cold towels.
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.