- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Thimphu: This unique city boasts an unusual mixture of modern development alongside ancient traditions. The Kingdom’s capital city is the main centre of commerce, religion and government in Bhutan.
- Punakha: Blessed with a temperate climate, Punakha has been inextricably linked with momentous occasions in Bhutanese history. One of the most majestic structures in the country is located here.
- Paro: Wide and verdant Paro valley is one of the most beautiful valleys in Bhutan with many sacred sites and historical buildings scattered through the area.
Join us on this memorable six-day trip that will stay with you for a lifetime!. Explore Bhutan's ancient monasteries and shrines of historical and archaeological interests in the heartland of three major towns of the Dragon Kingdom; Thimphu, Punakha and Paro. Hike across the spectacular mountain scenery of Tiger's Nest , a backdrop to pristine forests and picturesque valleys.
Day 1: Arrival Paro - Thimphu (55 Km – 1.5 Hrs)
Day 2: Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu – Punakha (75 Km - 3 Hrs)
Day 4: Punakha – Paro (125 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 5: Paro – Tiger’s Nest Hike - Paro (14.5 Km - 5 Hrs Hike)
Day 6: Departure Paro
- 5 nights' accommodation.
- 5 Breakfasts
- 5 lunches
- 5 dinners
- Inbound/Outbound transfers from/to Paro International Airport
- Non-Air-conditioned transportation throughout the program as per itinerary
- Operated with accompanied English - speaking guide
- All entrance fees to monuments as indicated in itinerary: sightseeing in the Thimphu valley, The National Library, the Institute for Zorig Chusum, the Textile Museum, Simply Bhutan museum, Buddha Point, the Memorial Chorten, the Trashichhoedzong, cross the Dochula pass, Chimi Lhakhang (exterior visit), Punakha Dzong, Simtokha Dzong, Ta Dzong, Rinpung Dzong, excursion to Taktsang Monastery, Kyichu Lhakhang.
- Meet & Greet
- Govern royalty and taxes
- Bhutan Visa fee
- Any airfares or airport taxes, supplements for which are quoted separately if applicable
- International or domestic flights
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, any insurance, etc.
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Tips to drivers, guide
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance, any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bhutan, 6 Days Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bhutan, 6 Days Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bhutan, 6 Days Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.