- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Paphos villages: discover the mustsee sites in the area, a trip to Ayios Neophytos Monastery, a tasting of local sweets and wines and a visit to Sofia's Traditional House in Letymvou village.
- Kourion: you'll dive straight into ancient history at one of the most impressive archaeological sites in Cyprus.
Cyprus is an island of contrasts with rolling hills housing pretty villages and history infusing their streets and squares. Join this eight-day tour to Paphos, brimming with history, culture and lively atmosphere.
Day 1: Arrival Paphos (13km – 30min)
Day 2: Paphos
Day 3: Paphos – Nicosia North & South Full Day Tour
Day 4: Paphos
Day 5: Paphos
Day 6: Paphos – Kourion, Kolossi & Wine Full Day Tour
Day 7: Paphos – Blue Lagoon Sunset Cruise
Day 8: Departure Paphos (13km – 30min)
- 7 night’s accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 dinners
- Arrival and departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus from/ to Paphos International Airport
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning bus throughout the tour (Day 3, 6, 7 )
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during the activities (Day 3, 6, 7 )
- Ultra all-inclusive (upon an additional cost, optional extra). Guests are issued with a Premium Package card enabling them to use it in all restaurants and bars. The card is valid from the time the guest has checked in until 24:00 on their departure day
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Nicosia North & South full-day tour (Day 3); Kourion, Kolossi & Wine full-day tour, including wine tasting (Day 6); traditional Cypriot Village House visit with halloumi cheese making and bread, Blue Lagoon Sunset Cruise (Day 7)
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this History And Taste Of Cyprus tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
History And Taste Of Cyprus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this History And Taste Of Cyprus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.