- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- Delhi A chance to explore Old Delhi by rickshaw and metro
- Agra Visit the incredible Taj Mahal at sunset
- Fatehpur Sikri Stroll through Akbar the Great's famous deserted city
- Jaipur Explore the sprawling Amber Fort, the incredibly accurate Observatory and the beautiful Palace of the Winds
This week long trip through the cultural heart of Northern India features all of the essentials of the famous three cities which make up the 'Golden Triangle'. Starting and ending in Delhi's chaotic lanes and markets, we travel to Agra to witness the incredible Taj Mahal, stay overnight in the more rural setting of Karauli and see some of Jaipur's magnificent historical splendour. Agra- Witness the Taj Mahal up close and watch as the sun rises over the iconic building Karauli- Visit the imposing royal palace and sleep like a Maharajah in heritage accommodation Jaipur- Explore the sprawling Amber Fort, the incredibly accurate Observatory and the majestic Palace of the Winds
Day 1 : Join tour in Delhi. Walk around Hauz Khas district in the evening
Day 2 : Morning sightseeing in New Delhi and afternoon exploring Old Delhi by rickshaw and metro
Day 3 : Drive to Agra and visit the Taj Mahal at sunset
Day 4 : Discover Agra's dramatic fort and the Baby Taj Mahal
Day 5 : Visit Akbar's city of Fatehpur Sikri enroute to Jaipur
Day 6 : Explore the hilltop Amber Fort and test sundials at Jaipur's observatory
Day 7 : Tour ends in Jaipur
- 6 Breakfast
- 6 nights premium hotel
- Bus, Rickshaw
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Jaipur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Golden Triangle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 38 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 25 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 72 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 17 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The Golden Triangle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Golden Triangle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.