- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi A chance to explore Old Delhi by rickshaw and metro
- Agra Visit the incredible Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Karauli Experience village life and stay in a restored palace
- Fatehpur Sikri Stroll through Akbar the Great's famous deserted city
This week long trip through the cultural heart of Northern India features all of the essentials of the famous three cities which make up the 'Golden Triangle'. Starting and ending in Delhi's chaotic lanes and markets, we travel to Agra to witness the incredible Taj Mahal, stay overnight in the more rural setting of Karauli and see some of Jaipur's magnificent historical splendour. Agra- Witness the Taj Mahal up close and watch as the sun rises over the iconic building Karauli- Visit the imposing royal palace and sleep like a Maharaja in heritage accommodation Jaipur- Explore the sprawling Amber Fort, the incredibly accurate Observatory and the majestic Palace of the Winds
Lots of great things about this trip: Day of the Dead in Oaxaca was amazing! Loads of different pre-Hispanic sites (and good historical commentary), fascinating opportunities to experience indigenous communities (the visit to San Juan Chamula in San Cristóbal was utterly unique and a real high spot), chances to buy high quality textiles made by local people, variety of accommodation including the Frontera lodge which we accessed by riverboat. ”
Day 1 : Join tour in Delhi. Visit Jama Masjid and explore Old Delhi by rickshaw and metro
Day 2 : Morning sightseeing of New Delhi and afternoon transfer to Agra
Day 3 : Visit the Taj Mahal for sunrise followed by Agra Fort and Baby Taj
Day 4 : Explore Fatehpur Sikri and drive to Karauli for the arti ceremony
Day 5 : Visit Chand Baori stepwell and drive to Jaipur to see the phenomenal observatory and City Palace
Day 6 : Visit Jaipur's Palace of the Wind's and Amber Fort
Day 7 : Drive back to Delhi via the Heritage transport museum
Day 8 : Trip ends in Delhi
- 7 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Bus, Rickshaw
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Golden Triangle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 42 today.
- Save US$ 28+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Golden Triangle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 07 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The Golden Triangle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Golden Triangle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.