- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- Deserts and canyons
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi A chance to explore Old Delhi by rickshaw and metro
- Agra Visit the incredible Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Karauli Experience village life and stay in a restored palace
- Fatehpur Sikri Stroll through Akbar the Great's famous deserted city
This week long trip through the cultural heart of Northern India features all of the essentials of the famous three cities which make up the 'Golden Triangle'. Starting and ending in Delhi's chaotic lanes and markets, we travel to Agra to witness the incredible Taj Mahal, stay overnight in the more rural setting of Karauli and see some of Jaipur's magnificent historical splendour. Agra- Witness the Taj Mahal up close and watch as the sun rises over the iconic building Karauli- Visit the imposing royal palace and sleep like a Maharaja in heritage accommodation Jaipur- Explore the sprawling Amber Fort, the incredibly accurate Observatory and the majestic Palace of the Winds
Day 1 : Join tour in Delhi. Visit Jama Masjid and explore Old Delhi by rickshaw and metro
Day 2 : Morning sightseeing of New Delhi and afternoon transfer to Agra
Day 3 : Visit the Taj Mahal for sunrise followed by Agra Fort and Baby Taj
Day 4 : Explore Fatehpur Sikri and drive to Karauli for the arti ceremony
Day 5 : Visit Chand Baori stepwell and drive to Jaipur to see the phenomenal observatory and City Palace
Day 6 : Visit Jaipur's Palace of the Wind's and Amber Fort
Day 7 : Drive back to Delhi via the Heritage transport museum
Day 8 : Trip ends in Delhi
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Piccadily Hotel New Delhi (2 nights)
- Hotel The Taj Vilas (2 nights)
- Hotel Bhanwar Vilas Palace (1 night)
- Traditional Haveli (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Golden Triangle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Golden Triangle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Golden Triangle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Golden Triangle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.