- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Culture shows and excursions
- Visit one of the wonders of the world, Taj Mahal
- Go on search of formidable Indian tigers in Ranthambore
- Explore the magnificent forts & palaces of Jaipur
- Enjoy the culinary delights offered by the Indian subcontinent
The most famous trinity of Indian tourism: Delhi, Agra & Jaipur, is known as the Golden Triangle. This trip takes you through the triangle along with a wildlife treat at Ranthambore Tiger Reserve & Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary. While Delhi, Agra & Jaipur are laden with history, culture and culinary delights, Ranthambore & Keoladeo are a treat for nature & wildlife enthusiasts.
From the vivid pink houses in Jaipur to the dreamy intricacy of the Taj Mahal, each architectural wonder you'll encounter on this journey tells the story of a fascinating past, complemented by the culturally-rich modern society that surrounds it. The tour starts & ends at Delhi, with accommodations & all logistics arranged for you. So all you have to do is take the back seat and just experience the charms of India.
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi
Day 2: Explore Old Delhi
Day 3: Taste of Agra
Day 4: To the Taj and Bharatpur
Day 5: Birdwatching in Bharatpur; head to Ranthambhore
Day 6: Tracking tigers in Ranthambhore
Day 7: Arrive in Jaipur
Day 8: Exploring Jaipur's royal history
Day 9: Head back home
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 4 dinners
- 08 nights’ accommodation on twin share at hotels mentioned in the itinerary
- A private English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fee to Keoladeo National Park
- Two private jeep jungle safaris (morning & afternoon) at Ranthambore National Park
- Train tickets from Delhi to Agra (AC chair car)
- Transfers in private SUVs & sightseeing as per itinerary (all tolls, parking charges & driver allowances included)
- 24x7 customer support throughout the entire trip
- International and domestic flights
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.