- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Delhi: The capital of India enjoys splendid cultural and architectural heritage such as the Jama Masjid mosque, the Qutub Minar minaret and the Rashtrapati government district Bhavan.
- Mandawa: The city is famous for the artistic paintings of ancient mansions, called havelis and temples.
- Bikaner: This great town possibly reminds you of being in an old border post.
- Jaisalmer: This ‘Golden city' will delight your eyes with its sandstone buildings.
This tremendous 14-day trip takes you through the immense area of Rajasthan to explore its great past. Discover the great times of the maharajas of the area and travel back in time, discovering its magnitude of strengths and impressive forts. You will visit important cities, the desert and the illustrious Taj Mahal. This trip combines contrasts and cultural riches with all the magic of Rajasthan.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi – Mandawa (270 Km - 7 Hrs)
Day 4: Mandawa - Bikaner (180 Km - 3.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Bikaner – Jaisalmer (330 Km - 7 Hrs)
Day 6: Jaisalmer
Day 7: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 Km - 5 Hrs)
Day 8: Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Udaipur (290 Km - 7 Hrs)
Day 9: Udaipur
Day 10: Udaipur – Jaipur (350 Km - 7 Hrs)
Day 11: Jaipur – Amber Fort – Jaipur (14 Km - 45 Min)
Day 12: Jaipur – Abhaneri - Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (236 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 13: Agra
Day 14: Agra – Delhi (210 Km -5 Hrs)
- 13 nights accommodation
- 13 Breakfasts and 13 Dinners
- ***Full Board supplement upon additional cost as an optional extra: 13 Breakfast, 13 Lunches, and 13 Dinners
- Air-conditioned transportation on a shared basis
- Inbound/Outbound airport transfers on a shared basis
- Operated with accompanied bilingual Spanish- English speaking guide
- All monuments and parks as indicated: All the monuments and visits indicated in the program: Qutub Minar in Delhi, Havelies in Mandawa, Junagadh Fort in Bikaner, Fort, Haveli and Gadisar reservoir in Jaisalmer, Mehrangarh fort and Jaswant Thada in Jodhpur, palace and Sahelion Ki Bari in Udaipur, Amber Fort, palace and observatory in Jaipur, Fatehpur Sikri and Taj Mahal and Fort in Agra
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk (Old Delhi) on day 2
- Boat ride on Lake Pichola on day 9
- Day 2: Entrance to Red Fort
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Complete Rajasthan, 14 Days Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Complete Rajasthan, 14 Days Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Complete Rajasthan, 14 Days Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.