- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Karen Blixen’s Out of Africa farmhouse and feed the sanctuary’s Rothschild giraffes.
- Spend three nights on the legendary Serengeti, home to seemingly infinite wildlife.
- Gaze out at the legendary Mt. Kilimanjaro.
In the shadow of Mt. Kilimanjaro, embark on 12 lively safaris to seek out the elusive “Big 5” – Africa’s “bucket list” of animals. Spend time at the famous farmhouse from Out of Africa and have giraffes eat directly out of your hand. Connect with locals at a bead factory, where single mothers are employed and trained as jewelry artisans. Get a glimpse into the traditions of native communities when you visit with two tribes at Lake Eyasi. From the picturesque savanna in Kenya to the renowned Serengeti in Tanzania, this is the wild Africa of your dreams.
Day 1 : Nairobi, Kenya - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Nairobi
Day 3 : Nairobi - Amboseli National Park
Day 4 : Amboseli National Park
Day 5 : Amboseli National Park - Arusha, Tanzania - Karatu
Day 6 : Karatu - Ngorongoro Crater - Karatu
Day 7 : Karatu - Serengeti
Day 8 : Serengeti
Day 9 : Serengeti
Day 10 : Serengeti - Lake Eyasi
Day 11 : Lake Eyasi
Day 12 : Lake Eyasi - Tarangire National Park
Day 13 : Tarangire National Park
Day 14 : Tarangire National Park - Arusha - Tour Ends
- 13 Breakfasts
- 13 Lunchs
- 12 Dinners
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this African Safari: Kenya and Tanzania tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 171+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this African Safari: Kenya and Tanzania tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 March 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
African Safari: Kenya and Tanzania tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this African Safari: Kenya and Tanzania tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.