- Wildebeest Migration
- The Maasai People and their traditional lifestyle
- The Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Leopard, Buffalo)
Over 1 million wildebeest, 300,000 Thompson gazelles and some 200,000 zebras relentlessly tracked by Africa’s greatest predators, migrate in a clockwise fashion over 1,800 miles each year in search of green pastures (July-October to Kenya & December to March to Tanzania’s Serengeti)
The Maasai Mara is especially famous for its large cat population and also the fact that it plays an integral role in the Wildebeest Migration, a wildlife spectacular like none other on earth.
The scenic and wildlife adventure of this short Maasai Mara Camping Safari ends back in Nairobi on the last day.
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara- 285km
Day 2: Maasai Mara Full Day Game Drive
Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi-285km
- Airport Transfers
- Services of an english speaking driver guide
- Park entry fees
- Transport in a custom safari van
- Game drives
- Bottled mineral water
- Accommodation with meals in tented camps
- Balloon Safari
- Cultural Visit
- Overnight in Nairobi
- International flights & visa fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.