- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Turn Morocco inside-out on the 15-day Ultimate Morocco adventure.
Discover the most exotic features and sites scattered to each corner of Morocco. Start off at the famous Marrakech decorated with palaces and gardens, before heading to Casablanca to meet the ocean. Pass through the capital Rabat towards Tangier to uncover the unique history and beautiful Kasbahs. Soak in the blue-city Chefchaouen and discover the impressive monuments of Fes before arriving in Marrakech. Cross inland for the ultimate Sahara experience at the desert camp, op on a camel ride and sleep under the stars following a local meal. Then catch a breeze along the Atlantic coast at Essaouira and Agadir.
Would love to recommend this to anyone travelling in small group or alone. Would love to travel yo a new place with thr same group again!”
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech, Casablanca
Day 3: Casablanca, Rabat, Tangier
Day 4: Tangier, Chefchaouen
Day 5: Chefchaouen, Volubilis, Moulay Idriss
Day 6: Molulay Idriss, Fes
Day 7: Fes, Efran, Azrou, Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech
Day 9: Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Ait Ben Haddou
Day 10: Ouarzazate, Zagora, M’hamid, 4X4 Jeep Ride
Day 11: M'hamid, Camel Trek at the desert
Day 12: M’hamid, Agadir
Day 13: Agadir, Essaouira
Day 14: Essaouira, Marrakech
Day 15: Marrakech
- 4 star hotels, desert camp Bedouin tents.
- 14 breakfasts | 2 lunches | 2 dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus, Camel and 4x4 Jeep Safari
- From the airport to Travel Talk hotel on day 1 and return shuttle on the last day of the tour.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ultimate Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 89 today.
- Save US$ 59+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ultimate Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 74 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 03 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.