- Desert safaris
- Deserts and canyons
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 05 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 14-55 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy riding a quad bike in the desert and dunes of Morocco
- Follow the famous Dakar Rally trails. Travel with a team of experts
- Spend nights in the middle of nowhere, far from civilization and tourists
- Camel ride in Merzouga included
Zoom through the trails that were part of the Dakar Rally, stay in Berber tents and share tea with Touaregs, the inhabitants of the Sahara. Spend nights in the middle of nowhere, far from luxury hotels and the noise of the cities.
Our expert tour guide will walk you through the steps to control the quad bike and ride it safely before you start your adventure. Pickup and drop-off is included during this trip. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Marrakech – Merzouga (Sahara Desert)
Day 2: Explore the desert on a quad bike
Day 3: Dunes, hamadas & dry lake
Day 4: Erg Chebbi
Day 5: Merzouga – Marrakech
- 5 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- Accommodation in desert camps and guesthouses as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide during the quad biking experience
- Transportation from and to Marrakech as per the itinerary. Please let us know beforehand if you want a Fes drop off
- All camping equipment (tents, sleeping bags, food, etc)
- Hotel pickup & drop off (option for airport pickup/drop-off available)
- Quad biking experience in the desert
- A 4x4 vehicle for the assistance
- International/domestic flights
- Morocco visa fees
- Lunch is not included on the first & last days of this tour
- Travel insurance is not included in the tour price (we strongly recommend that you purchase a travel insurance before joining this trip)
- Drinks not included
- Tips for your driver and tour guide
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls & laundry
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.