- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 4WD Desert Safari
- Tizi N'tichka Pass
- Telouet Kasbah
This 8 day tour, starts and ends in Marrakech, Morocco. This tour starts with a full day Marrakech city tour, visiting Djemma El Fna Square, Bahia Palace and Koutoubia Mosque. From Marrakech we jump in our 4WD and head towards the Sahara Desert, passing over the Atlas Mountains. Along the way we'll also visit the Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, a UNESCO Heritage site. At Merzouga where we'll spend the night in a Desert Berber camp, in the Erg Chebbi sand dunes. Then onto Zagora before returning to Marrakech.
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Atlas mountains, Tich'n'Tichka pass, Ait Benhaddou, Ouarzazate
Day 3: Dades Canyon, Tinghir, Todra Gorge, Merzouga Berber desert camp
Day 4: Erg Chebbi sand dunes, Rissani, Zagora
Day 5: Tizi N'tichka pass, Marrakech
Day 6: Majorelle and Menara Gardens
Day 7: Marrakech Free Day
Day 8: Marrakech
- 5 Overnight Marrakech at Club Madina Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Ouarzazate at Le Tichka Hotel (3 star)
- 1 Overnight Merzouga at Kasbah Leila (Berber Tent)
- 1 Overnight Zagora at Ksar Tinsouline Hotel (3 star)
- 7 breakfast and 7 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, 4 x 4 Landcruisers
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides at each site
- English speaking tour leader throughout the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Moroccan Desert Safari Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Moroccan Desert Safari Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 July 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Moroccan Desert Safari Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Moroccan Desert Safari Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Hotel Gala Dinners - Many of the hotels and Nile cruise boats, on this tour, arrange a very special gala dinner with entertainment in the evening on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Payment for these is often optional on Christmas Eve (24 Dec) but may be compulsory on New Year's Eve (31 Dec), whether you attend or not. Prices can range from around US$50 to over US$150 per person. Final decisions on prices and whether dinners are compulsory are made relatively close to the time. We aim to always select hotels that make their Gala Dinners optional, though this is is not always possible. Gala dinner prices are therefore not included in our tour prices, but will be added to your booking if they become required. More information is available on request.
5. At the Berber desert camp out in the sand dunes, comfortable permanent Berber tents with mattresses and traditional local blankets are provided. You do not need to bring a sleeping bag, but we do recommend bringing a sleeping sheet or sleeping bag liner for extra comfort. Shared toilet facilities are available. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that are in line with “Safe Tourism Certification Program” from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture.